I don’t know when I made this list, or what it was for, but I came across it and have decided to share it with you. Given the nature of the list, I should probably charge you, but I won’t. Let’s just consider it marketing.
Anyway, here are some ways to make money, as written on a list that I found in my basement.
- Pop Can Drive (at least, this is a good way to make money in Michigan where we have a ten-cent deposit on pop cans)
- Sell our Bodies
- Buy stuff, but sell it for more
- Train monkeys to pickpocket
- Insurance fraud
- Conning (start with parents)
- Sell guns and oregano
- Valet service at places that have no valet service
- Scrap metal collection
- Kissing booth
And there you have it. Now that I think of it, I think my church was trying to think of ways that we could bring in extra funds for some youth group event. Probably not all of these ideas would have been church appropriate. Also, a number of them seem to be illegal. Oops.
I guess, if you are thinking about trying any of these methods out, it’s on your own head. I take no responsibility for your actions and you didn’t get the idea from me.