This is the last time I’m going to blog about Jot II until it happens tomorrow night. I swear.
If you somehow missed it, my writer’s group is hosting our second Jot Mini-Conference tomorrow night at Baker Book House. The event starts at 7pm and is completely free to attend.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to attend:
- You have a passing interest in writing, but can’t afford to attend a “real” writer’s conference.
- You are interested in fiction, non-fiction, comic books, or bookstores.
- Someone is threatening you to go.
- You would like to feel like one of the cool people who have plans on Friday night.
- You actually are one of the cool people because your plans have been to come to Jot all along.
If you came out to the last one about half a year ago, you already know that it was a good time and a good chance to meet other writers. If you didn’t come then, come now. That’s all I’m going to say.
Also, follow this link for a coupon for the coffee shop in Baker Book House, good for that day only.