Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Why not start with some good advice? Here are 100 snippets of wisdom.
- Are you a book snob like me? I love looking down on the literary choices of others, and I doubt that I’m alone in that. Here’s an explanation on why we might do that.
- One thing that always stuck with me about the Lord of the Rings, was the fact that Aragorn falls in love with Eowyn. Why? Because Eowyn’s uncle was the one who chose to live a human life and started the bloodline of the kings from which Aragorn is descended. They are related. Anyway, W. H. Auden also had reservations about the Aragorn/Eowyn romance.
- This is probably the best piece of post-apocalyptic teen fiction satire that I’ve ever read.
- And in honor of Valentine’s Day, here are some valentines from famous authors.