Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Have you ever been invited to a party just after picking up a new book? You don’t want to be rude to the people throwing the party, so you go, but in the back of your mind, you wish that it wasn’t rude to pull out your new book and dive in. Right? What if you could have the best of both worlds? Introducing the Silent Reading Party.
- As you probably already know, time is relative. But did you know that time passes differently between mountain tops and valleys? Here are some cool facts about time dilation.
- What happens when you read 100 years of bestselling books? Not only do you increase your reading street cred, you learn a thing or two.
- Tolkien fans, rejoice! Here’s a sneak peek of the long-awaited Tolkienian translation of that old Viking saga, Beowulf.
- Ever wonder why we love the smell of old books? Here’s the answer.