Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Children are wonderful. Especially when they read and review books.
- Russia is clamping down on foul language. Should the world be calling foul on this? Obviously, *LANGUAGE WARNING*
- You may find it strange that I work with graphic design, what with my being color blind and all. Be that as it may, one of the tools in my design belt is Pantone’s guide to color schemes. Here’s a recently discovered 800 page Dutch manuscript featuring handwritten notes and handpainted colors as a guide for artists. The manuscript predates Pantone by almost 300 years.
- “The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.” So says Karl Marx, founder of marxism and ideological forebear of communist policies. And yet, money must still pass through the right hands when it comes to Marx’s e-books. Read on for irony.
- I wouldn’t normally link to a story in Cosmopolitan, but John Green (author of The Fault in our Stars) has some good things to say about why adults (like me) enjoy YA Fiction.