Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- If you aren’t a reader of P.G. Wodehouse yet, you should be. Here’s a lovely article on the literary genius of Wodehousian writing.
- I’m a sucker for Wes Anderson films. The Royal Tenenbaums is probably the best movie ever. If you like Wes Anderson, here are some books that you might also enjoy.
- Long-time friend of Kurt Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, recently put together a reader’s guide to Vonnegut’s books based on your situational needs. It’s pretty good.
- My wife and I finally saw the second installment of the Hobbit trilogy now that it is out on DVD/BluRay. The feel was completely off from the source material, but it was a good film nonetheless. But according to this chart of character word counts between the first and second films, if the trend continues, the third film may not even use dialogue.
- And last, but hopefully not least, here’s another piece of ammo for indie bookstores in the fight for existence against Amazon.com.