Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- As a kid, I was fascinated with space. I had my bedroom decked out in posters of space shuttles and a glow-in-the-dark moon (with labeled craters even!). But the thing that still boggles my mind about space is just how much space it involves. Here’s a cool website where our solar system is shown in scale, if the moon were only 1 pixel.
- Ever wonder where that “Used Book Smell” comes from? Here comes chemistry to the rescue!
- Detroit to celebrate RoboCop Day. That is all.
- We owe quite a bit of awesomeness to science fiction. For example, here are 10 words that wouldn’t exist but for Sci-Fi.
- In this golden age of book recommendations based on past purchases, one woman decides to read a full library bookshelf of authors whose only similarity is in the spelling of their last names.