Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- William Nicholson once said, “We read to know that we are not alone.” And that sentiment, of reading to connect with the world and to feel less isolated, may be more than just a poetic thought.
- Can’t breathe? No problem!
- Here’s a sad reading statistic for you. Though perhaps, since you are reading this blog, you are not the problem.
- I read Orwell’s 1984 to my babies. And they loved it! I’m a great parent, and you can be too. Just read to your kids.
- If you have time for game and consider yourself a word nerd, try Lexicopolis. It’s like SimCity mixed with a creative word puzzle. Also, it is more fun than it sounds.