Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- It can be easy to say that we don’t have time to read. Maybe the problem is that we don’t have a place to read, to shut out the world outside and enter to world inside a book. To this end, perhaps a bar is right for you.
- Some people like pristine beaches with white sand. When the choice is between that or a beach with Lego toys washing ashore, I know which one I’d rather. (Thanks Bob for the link)
- You know that fact about eating spiders in your sleep? Well, I guess some facts aren’t what they used to be.
- The Adventures of a Middle-Aged Harry Potter! *Irreverent material warning*
- For the writers among us, have you ever wondering what goes on behind the scenes of a book marketing campaign. Prepare to have your mind blown.