- A swimsuit with a shirt that I could wear at the pool (As the only male of the house, I’m the only one that gets to go topless).
- A toy that has a funny ring and has a sippy cup with it and we could tug with it (like a dog toy).
- Heart-shaped Re-useable plastic ice cubes.
- A cool toy that says “Woo! I’m a robot!” and is also a backpack.
- A beach ball that doesn’t leak air with an American flag on it.
- A table with funny red legs that walks around.
- A mailbox with funny red legs with a cup (funny) in it.
- Candy to eat on Christmas.
I’m pretty sure that they were just looking around and saying things that they saw, but whatever. I’ve already been gifted by being a dad, so it doesn’t really matter if they get me anything at all. In fact, I hope they do not get me bees.
(But I do kind of hope they get me the cool robot backpack thing. That sounds awesome.)