Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- As a fan of both Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, I found this article about the rage that drives Terry’s writing career to be fascinating. Maybe you will too. What do I know?
- What was the first webcam used for? Coffee. Sweet liquid energy. True fact.
- Children’s books are known for their great pictures, but could a children’s book with no pictures be a success? B.J. Novak (of The Office fame) thinks so.
- Have you ever wondered how R.L. Stine cranked out so many Goosebumps books in so short a time? Wonder no longer.
- Let’s take a look at Tolkien’s inklings of Middle Earth as it sprang from a single poem.