These are the questions that I ask when I’m trying to get to know someone. Feel free to steal them.
- What do you like to read?
- If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
- What’s your favorite movie? Why?
- Which radio station do you listen to?
- What’s your favorite type of sandwich?
- Do you have any fun holiday traditions?
- Which group did you fall into in high school?
- What’s your standard drink order?
- What’s the last movie/book/thing that made you really think?
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
- What’s your ideal vacation?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you have any million-dollar ideas?
- If a genie gave you one wish (and you can’t wish for more wishes), what would you wish for?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
In fact, if you felt like answering them below, that would be cool with me. It’d be nice to get to know some of you a bit better. Or if you are blogger, write a post and drop the link in the comments.
One thought on “How Much Does a Polar Bear Weigh? -or- 15 Icebreaker Questions”
Pingback: Icebreaker #1 | What do you like to read? | Josh Mosey | Writer