At the risk of plagiarizing myself, I’d like to share some ways that you (yes, you!) can support the Jot Writers’ Conference. You see, Jot 5 is right around the corner (March 13, 2015) and it would probably be good if we had some people there.
Why? Because I honestly feel that this Jot will be the best one ever. Our speakers are top-notch. We have more workshops than ever. And the venue (Baker Book House) is still a beautiful place to be. So why not roll up your sleeves and get the word out with me about the best free one-night writers’ conference on this side of Heaven?
So here are a few ways that you can help us out for little or no cost:
- Re-blog our posts. If you don’t have a blog of your own, start one and use it to re-blog our posts.
- Tweet or Link to Jot on Facebook. Use this link, it’s short! http://bit.ly/ZZFvAw
- E-blast your contact list info about Jot. If they tell you that the email wound up in their spam folder, maybe you should just remove them from your contact list. Those aren’t the type of people for you.
- Print out and hang a poster at your favorite library, coffee shop, or public writer hangout. (Click here for the 2015_jot_5_flyer)
- Talk about it to your friends. If you don’t have friends, talk about it to strangers. Maybe you’ll end up making a friend!
- Shave “Jot” into your head. When you are asked why you did it, tell people about the mini-conference.
- Come to Jot. We’d love to see you here.
We’re looking forward to Jot and hope you are too!