Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- How good are you at telling the difference between humans and cyborgs?
- Out of the 50 most translated books in the world (not counting religious texts), how many do you think were written in America?
- This link is for fans of Tolkien AND America.
- That thing you are looking for is always in the last place you look. And sometimes the thing is a giant bug and the place is under a bush on a remote island in the middle of nowhere.
- Was Harry Potter a Neil Gaiman knockoff? You decide.