Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Sometimes, you just need a good info-graphic to tell you how deep the earth is.
- Have you ever wanted to make fake books and leave them strewn about a real bookstore for unsuspecting patrons to fine? Well, this guy beat you to it.
- Shout out to North Carolina! Where it is completely legal to bare your good out your front door because you are on your own property. On a scale of one to America, how free are you today?
- When Terry Pratchett fans are also web geeks, the result is a beautiful homage to Pratchett’s profound genius.
- I don’t know if you are a fan of exploration stories, but some folks just found a 100-year-old journal from an Antarctic expedition. My favorite part of the story is that there is a real place named “Inexpressible Island”.