Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- New insights into the origin of the the Viking Age. What can I say? I’m a sucker for Viking links.
- Real recipes for fictional food. Ever wanted to a cold mug of Butterbeer from Harry Potter’s world? Make your own!
- Good news for people who want industrialists to stop messing up Earth! Now we can deplete the moon’s resources!
- What if the face of Shakespeare was hiding on a book about botany this whole time?
- Giraffes sleep even less than I did in college. Here’s what they look like.
2 thoughts on “Friday 5 | Click-worthy Links”
Holy cow! THose poor giraffes! Man, I think they look painful poses!
And Shakespeare’s face on botany book? Who woulda thunk??
And, I’m glad fritillary was explained. SAved me from having to google it. Viking, just traders?? Nah!! WE can’t see them in a different light now!!
Moon’s resources on didn’t load.
Giraffes”” I will never complain about sleeping discomfort again!