These are the short answers to the questions that I ask when I’m trying to get to know someone. For fuller answers, read the linked posts.
- What do you like to read? Fiction, mostly fantasy-based.
- If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose? Time-stopping.
- What’s your favorite movie? Why? The Royal Tenenbaums, because it has an excellent cast, is cleverly written, and beautifully shot.
- Which radio station do you listen to? 88.1 FM WYCE.
- What’s your favorite type of sandwich? Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Do you have any fun holiday traditions? Lego Christmas Ornaments.
- Which group did you fall into in high school? Snooty band geeks.
- What’s your standard drink order? Dr Pepper.
- What’s the last movie/book/thing that made you really think? Nation by Terry Pratchett.
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal? Quaker Oatmeal Squares.
- What’s your ideal vacation? Either educational or relaxing… or both.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night sloth.
- Do you have any million-dollar ideas? Spoonula.
- If a genie gave you one wish (and you can’t wish for more wishes), what would you wish for? Return to my childhood with all my current memories.
- What was your favorite subject in school? English.
Am I missing anything? Was there anything about me that you were hoping I’d answer?