Last year, I wrote a post about things that would immediately endear someone to me. Today, we’ll look at the other side of that coin. These are a few of my pet peeves.
- People who walk slowly in cross walks.
- People who say “nuke-u-ler” instead of “nuclear”.
- People who leave a message of “I have a question for you” instead of just asking the question in the message.
- People who can’t park a car within the space.
- People who leave shopping carts in the parking lot when the cart corral is like ten feet away.
- People who ignore their misbehaving children.
- People who confuse “you’re” and “your”.
- People who wear their baseball caps backward.
- People who play Christmas music out of season (out of season is anytime that is not between Thanksgiving Day and New Year’s Day).
- People who put the toilet paper on the dispenser backward.
What things annoy you?