Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Vikings had awesome nicknames. I’d kill to be as awesome as Vemund Word-Master, but I’m probably just another Eystein Foul-Fart
- At times, I envy the rich cultural past that Europeans enjoy. America is fine, but we’ll always be the new kids on the block. But sometimes, historical significance can be a problem too. Just ask the Greek officials trying to put a subway in the city of Thessaloniki.
- In case you somehow missed them, the UK and US book covers for Sir Terry Pratchett’s final Discworld novel in the Tiffany Aching series were revealed this past week.
- I heard a new term recently: Bibliotherapy. Here’s the article that introduced me to that term.
- And to end things on a weird note, I really hope these folks had two commodes in their abode.