Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- The Bechdel Test is an evaluation of movies based one thing: the film must contain a scene in which two or more named female characters have a conversation about anything at all besides men. Here are 10 surprising films that fail the Bechdel Test.
- We normally understand consciousness to be the part of us that makes decisions and has free will, but that may not be right. According to the “Passive Frame Theory,” consciousness is more like the internet in that it is a useful tool, but someone else is pushing the buttons.
- What if we didn’t own stuff? What if we just used it when it was convenient? And what if that was the future for everything?
- I don’t often wish that I had a bunch of lockers in my house, but this gives me thoughts.
- Racism is a large and unfortunate issue, but you think you’d be safe from computer programs being racist. You aren’t.