Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Books are wonderful things to read, to hold, and to display. I really enjoyed this article about that feeling you get by looking at a nice bookshelf full of books.
- A friend at work brought me an article about how Heathens (the name for followers of the old Norse gods) are fighting for recognition as an organized religion in the military, and it linked to this guy’s site on Norse mythology. Anyway, I thought it was interesting so I’m adding it here so I can find it again later.
- Sometimes you read something that hits a little too close to home. After reading this article on Franz Kafka’s letter to his father, I’ve been giving a lot of thought on what it means to be a good father. Also, I’ve been thinking about how I fail semi-regularly. I love my kids. I don’t want to have them someday write a letter like this to me.
- Okay, this one is kind of long, but it is totally worth the read. When I was in my tumultuous teen years, I often wondered what would happen if I ran off to live a life on my own, possibly in the woods. But for a lot of good reasons, I didn’t. This guy did.
- I don’t know why I’m always surprised when sci-fi stuff happens in daily life, but I am. Introducing exoskeletons for airline employees in Japan!