Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Since I worked in a bookstore for 10 years, I can tell you that the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” is completely wrong. You can TOTALLY judge a book by its cover. That’s how books pull you in before you have read anything about them. And now, they’ve made a game of it!
- If you haven’t seen it yet, there’s a new fan theory floating around the internet about Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows. I won’t go into it here, but if you are a Harry Potter nerd, you probably need to read this.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The robot revolution is here.
- I’m color blind. Maybe that’s why I prefer wearing blacks and dark grays (at least, I assume I’m wearing blacks and dark grays, but how can I be sure?). But, whenever I see studies about how color affects people, I’m interested anyway. Here’s one that was kind of interesting.
- In a bold move that I really hope works out for them, one brick and mortar bookstore is taking on online booksellers by buying most of the stock of one physical book. It’s a bold move, and since I’m such a fan of real bookstores, I hope it pans out for them.