Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- As a Tolkien fan, I would be remiss were I not to mention the newly released Story of Kullervo, J.R.R.’s first foray into epic prose. Nerd out with me over here.
- Aside from genocides, disease, and evil in general, I think we can all agree that one of the saddest things out there is the fact that most crayons that are given to children in restaurants are trashed after use. Finally, someone is doing something to fix it.
- Thank goodness I work in marketing and not advertising (they are different, right?). After what this ad executive said about his industry, I’d be mighty tempted to quit my day job and pursue my dreams. Fortunately, I dream of working in marketing (well, mostly).
- Have you ever thought about starting up your own country? It isn’t impossible to do.
- Sometimes, it is fun to pretend to be someone else. Kids do it all the time with imaginary play. And occasionally adults do it too. A man may, for instance, pretend to be a surgeon only to be called upon to perform surgery aboard a military vessel. Fortunately, the gentlemen that pretended this also saved the lives of all of his patients.