Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- In preparation for my talk at Jot tomorrow, you may want to brush up on your Norse gods.
- How does an investigative journalist find a person on the Most Wanted list when the FBI can’t even find them? They call every bar in the state and ask to talk to them.
- As we head into fall, you may be looking for some yummy apple-related dishes. Personally, I think this Bloomin’ Baked Apple thing looks pretty amazing.
- What is the best way to welcome airplanes to an airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? With a sign that says “Welcome to Cleveland” of course!
- One of my favorite and most useless interests as a kid was origami. I’d fold all kinds of things that would then need to be thrown away. And now, you can too!