Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Worried that robots are going to steal your job? Check here to see if you are safe.
- At one time in my life, I really wanted to be an astronaut. Space fascinated me. But my aspirations changed when I made two realizations about myself: I really don’t like the idea of dying in space (always a possibility), and I am probably not smart enough to work for NASA. Little did I know that all you needed for some NASA jobs was the ability to lie down for months at a time.
- I don’t know if you can claim the title of pyrotechnics expert if you blow yourself up with your house, but that’s what the headline says.
- Where’s Waldo? (He’s really in there somewhere).
- When I die, I don’t need a giant pyramid like they had in Egypt, just something reasonable like the 40 foot high ones that they had in Sudan.