Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Are there really unicorns in the Bible? Kinda.
- In Kurt Vonnegut’s book, Hocus Pocus, the main character bemoans the futility of ignorance in describing a series of failed perpetual motion machines. I’ve always had trouble imagining what those might look like until now.
- What do blind people see? *Hint* It isn’t black.
- I’ve toyed with the idea of a store that only sells one item a week. It always seemed like a crazy idea, one that you’d never find in the real world. But then I heard about the Japanese Bookstore that only sells one book title per week.
- And I don’t know if you are familiar with Oyster, the Netflix of e-books, but they may have just been snapped up by Google.