There’s that unwritten schism that literary writers get all the awards and commercial writers get all the success.
– Jodi Picoult, Author of 18 novels
According to this quote by Jodi Picoult, I have become a literary blogger as of late. In the last few weeks, I’ve been nominated for a few blogging awards, which I think is just wonderful, because I’m a person who appreciates appreciation.
Also, it is nice to know that I’m not simply writing into the void.
My thanks go to the people who nominated me:
- Jessie Clemence for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Raani York for the Inspiring Blog Award.
- Shannon Howell for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
According to the rules of these awards, I’m supposed to say 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 other people for each award. I’ll give you the 7 things, but the 15 other blogs seems a bit chain-letter-y, so I’ll just list some awesome blogs without keeping too close a track on numbers. For the people who do find their links here, take your pick of these awards and tell your friends that you got it here.
7 Things about Josh Mosey
- I am happily married (sorry ladies!)to the most beautiful, smart, and hardworking woman in the world (sorry men!).
- I took a class in college where I learned how to tie knots and juggle.
- I am the founding president of the Valhalla Norwegian Society.
- I have more hair on the underside of my arms than most people.
- In high school, I helped a non-existent student run for class office, and though he did not win, he beat one of the more popular girls from school.
- I have never been afraid to make a fool of myself.
- I am afraid of fish.
There you go. The dirty truths come out.
Here are some links.
Some are writers, others are religiously themed. Be sure to visit them all, because they are all quite good.
As it turns out, I came up with 15 links after all, but that was only by happenstance. These are the blogs that I make it a point to read as often as they put new content up.
Thanks again to the folks who nominated me, and thanks to everyone who reads my blog. I honestly didn’t think I’d be able to keep it going for this long.