Here are 5 more places online worth checking out:
- Everyone loves reading banned books, right? They’re a little dangerous and we all love a little rebellion from time to time. But there are some banned books that make the list leaving everyone scratching their heads. Here’s a list of 10 such banned books. Would you have guessed any that were on this list?
- Okay. I know that I go on a bit about Kurt Vonnegut, and that some of you don’t care about him because you’ve never read his books and don’t plan to. Whatever. Just read this little biography written by one of this lifelong friends. Then like him. Come on. I like him. You should too.
- Picture a bookstore employee breaking into your home one night and placing the books from your shelf into a box and taking them back. That bookstore is Amazon.
- When you dive into a book, do you want to bring a friend? Or is reading a specifically anti-social experience? Here’s a thoughtful exploration of how readers approach collaborative reading platforms.
- As a lover of both science fiction and bite-size reading portion, I kind of love this list of the greatest science fiction quotes ever. *LANGUAGE WARNING* for the less than expletive-friendly among you.